Select Page

I am Arinjay Jain and am currently a graduate student majoring in Artificial Intelligence at Northeastern University.

I am passionate about what happens behind the scenes in any artificially intelligent system, from small robots to characters and environments in a dynamic video game. I think using AI in non traditional ways can solve problems that otherwise would not be possible.

Prior to joining this program I was working as a data analyst on a project under Delhi University. While working in a University I grew as a professional, I learned how to work with people on different levels and different backgrounds such as business, technology and marketing. 

Once at Northeastern, the diversity of people and areas of expertise I was interacting with was on a grander scale. Designing a game in a group of people from all around the world and learning their culture and influence on the game was one of the most exhilarating experiences I have had.

This leads me to want to combine my passion for games and AI to create something that feels real to anyone that interacts with it. Game AI fascinates me for this reason and I am looking for co-op and internship opportunities to be a part of a team that can help me grow and create something I am proud of.